Monday, 25 March 2013
White Chip Chocolate Cookies - Recipe from VeryBestBaking.com
The decision was made by my household on what cookies I should bake next. Chocolate cookies with white choc chips was chosen, and no one was disappointed.
I may have made a little bit of a mess whilst mixing in the cocoa, (think chocolatey dust clouds) and my hands were definitely covered in chocolate when I rolled them into balls for baking.
End result, crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, all around delicious cookies!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (or 350°F)
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set Aside.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Stir in white chocolate chips. It helped to mix them in by hand also (super messy!)
7. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto oven trays lined with baking paper.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until centres are set.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.