Friday, 13 September 2013
This is so pretty!
- With a black longwear kohl liner (I used Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Liner in Onyx), line the lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner then out and up towards the end of the brow like you would a classic cat eye.
- Then from the point you ended on, draw a line back across the crease, ending in the inner corner where you started in Step 1.
- Go back and fill in the area you just outlined.
- Line the bottom lashline and inner waterline with the same black pencil.
- Set the liner with a black shimmer shadow so it doesn’t crease or travel. Try L’Oreal Infallible Shadow’s Eternal Black.
- Finish the eye with a couple coats of volumizing mascara.
- Look directly into the mirror and adjust the shape with a pointed Q-tip if needed. Pointed Q-tips dampened with water or eye makeup remover are my secret weapons in perfecting the wings and making sure the eyes match each other.
Posted 1 year ago 494 notes#DIY #makeup #beauty #diy makeup #diy beauty #eyeshadow